Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Roger I Martin PhD <hy...@hypernexinc.com> on 2002/08/27 14:07:51 UTC

templates finding associated classes with jdk1.4 and packages

Hi,

I am trying to use the VelocityGenerator in Cocoon and never see a template use stuff from it's associated Java class.  Tried the servlet-example2 as well.  Is velocity working with j2sdk1.4? And can the associated classes have packages?  DOes anyone have a working example?

--Roger

Re: AW: referencing primary key of Turbine system table

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
> From: Jürgen Hoffmann <jh...@byteaction.de>
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2/howto/extend-user-howto.html
This document deals with turbine 2.1.  To my knowledge there are still
outstanding issues with extending TURBINE_USER in turbine 2.2bx.

Cheers,

Scott
--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.

AW: referencing primary key of Turbine system table

Posted by Jürgen Hoffmann <jh...@byteaction.de>.
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2/howto/extend-user-howto.html

You can find additional Information on this topic searching the archive
located at:

http://archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/SearchList?listId=&listName=turbine
-user@jakarta.apache.org&searchText=USER_ID+Foreign+Key&defaultField=bod
y&Search=Search

Kind regards

Jürgen Hoffmann

Re: templates finding associated classes with jdk1.4 and packages

Posted by Roger I Martin PhD <hy...@hypernexinc.com>.
Does anyone have a working deployed servlet_sample2 that you can war up and
send to me?
Roger

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.