Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Daniela Innerwinkler <di...@edu.uni-klu.ac.at> on 2004/12/15 08:01:28 UTC

org.quartz.SchedulerException

Hi!

I have got the following problem, help is very appreciated:

-ServletContext 'C:\Programme\Tomcat5.0\webapps\cocoon\' initialized.
- The database 'db' root directory has been set to C:\Programme\Tomcat5.0\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF\db. Keep in mind that if a war upgrade will take place the database will be lost.
- Database points to C:\Programme\Tomcat5.0\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF\db
- Database 'db' successfully opened
- Xindice server successfully started
trying to register database
trying to register database
- RAMJobStore initialized.
- Quartz scheduler 'Cocoon
- Quartz scheduler version: 1.4.2
- Scheduler Cocoon_$_Wed_Dec_15_07:45:08_CET_2004 started.
WARN! *** JMS block is installed but jms client library not found. ***

and so on

INFO: Server startup in 28884 ms
(so far so good!)

Then i try to start cocoon, and the following happens:
INFO: Server startup in 28884 ms
trying to register database
trying to register database
- RAMJobStore initialized.
- Quartz scheduler 'Cocoon
- Quartz scheduler version: 1.4.2

And the explorer shows:
org.quartz.SchedulerException: Scheduler with name &apos;Cocoon&apos; already exists.

It seems as it is trying to register the database and start cocoon two times.

Anyone an idea what i could do?

Thank you very much for your help!

Yours
dani

Re: org.quartz.SchedulerException

Posted by Stefan Burkard <ne...@burknet.ch>.
hi dani

your thread is the third i find with the same problem - therefore my
answer follows the third time :-)

i had the same problem - seems to be a problem in the cron-block of the
actual version.

if you don't need the cron- and the scratchpad-block you can exclude
them from the build.

you can do this by copying blocks.properties to local.blocks.properties,
open the latter and uncomment the two lines "include.block.cron=false"
and "include.block.scratchpad=false"

greetings
stefan