Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Wimmer, Matthias" <ma...@scr.siemens.com> on 2002/06/14 15:34:44 UTC

getAsDocument

Hi,

I have problems converting a SOAP body to a org.w3c.dom.Document object.
This is an extract of my code:

  SOAPEnvelope retEnv  = call.invoke( env );
  SOAPBodyElement body = retEnv.getBodyByName( "http://namespace", "AnyTag"
);
  Document doc         = body.getAsDocument();

I get this exception:
    - Exception:
    org.xml.sax.SAXException: Error: URI=null Line=1: Undeclared prefix:
"ins:name".
    [...]

This exception wants to tell me, that no namespace named "ins" is being
defined or its URI is null. But this is not true. This namespace is defined
also in line 1.

Are there any known problems with this method?

Any help appreciated.
Matthias Wimmer