Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Edmon Begoli <eb...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/31 17:31:58 UTC

subversion protocol and patches setup

Folks,

What is the protocol for working with accumulo svn, submitting
patches, going after unassigned issues, etc,
and is there a difference on how committer vs. contributor would work
within the svn/Jira lifecycle?

I have checked out the accumulo trunk using:
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/trunk/

Thank you,
Edmon

Re: subversion protocol and patches setup

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:57 AM, Edmon Begoli <eb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there some kind of Apache provided facility when design can be
> posted, reviewed, discussed, critiqued and adopted
> before any code is written.

This list and JIRA tickets seem like good places to discuss code.

Re: subversion protocol and patches setup

Posted by Edmon Begoli <eb...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good.

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.

Posted by Edmon Begoli <eb...@gmail.com>.