Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/21 01:45:27 UTC

[m2+]any way to split up sections of the pom.xml?

I have many different clients with different multi-module projects. My main
pom.xml has many items like my plugins that are common to all my clients,
but then the dependencies and developer section are different. It would be
nice if I could separate some sections this way I could share a common
pom.xml between all my clients... Is anything like this possible in the near
future?

Mick Knutson

http://www.baselogic.com
http://www.blincmagazine.com
http://www.djmick.com
http://www.myspace.com/mickknutson
http://www.myspace.com/djmick_dot_com
http://www.myspace.com/sexybeotches
http://www.thumpradio.com
---

RE: [m2+]any way to split up sections of the pom.xml?

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Put the common part in a parent that you inherit from and add the rest
in the child.