Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ronen Yaari <Ro...@panayainc.com> on 2006/09/21 11:19:38 UTC

MOD_PROXY and POST requests

All,

I am using Apache 2.2.3 on Windows XP. I configured the mod_proxy to
forward requests to my application server.

Everything works fine for GET requests. When I use POST requests, Apache
does not forward the requests to my Application Server.

I found 2 related bugs: 37402, 37920.

Are POST requests not supported on this apache version? Or am I missing
something?

Thanks,

Ronen

Re: MOD_PROXY and POST requests

Posted by MarkAtHarvest <ma...@harvestinfotech.com>.
Dear Ronen,

I found your post while searching for an asnwer, I see your post is dated
2006, is the problem still exists..

regards
Mark