Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Parrish Carl-sc4915 <sc...@motorola.com> on 2001/01/12 22:59:22 UTC

XSP taglib

Okay I need documentation on the xsp request tag. How do I use it. Right now
I'm doing this

<xsp:logic>
    String name = request.getParameter("name");
</xsp:logic>

 <name><xsp:expr>name</xsp:expr></name>

What I'd like to be able to do is something like

<name><xsp:request-get-Parameter("name") /></name>

reading though the documentation it does seem like there is something like
it I just can't find an example.

Carl P.l

Re: XSP taglib

Posted by Matthew Cordes <mc...@maine.edu>.
Look at the source, xsl is pretty easy to follow...

-matt

Re: XSP taglib

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Parrish Carl-sc4915 wrote:

> Okay I need documentation on the xsp request tag. How do I use it. Right now
>
> I'm doing this
>

> <xsp:logic>
>     String name = request.getParameter("name");
>
> </xsp:logic>
>
>  <name><xsp:expr>name</xsp:expr></name>
>

> What I'd like to be able to do is something like
>

> <name><xsp:request-get-Parameter("name") /></name>
>
> reading though the documentation it does seem like there is something like
>
> it I just can't find an example.

Check the samples.  What you have just specified is not even valid XML.
Try this:

<request:get-parameter name="name"/>

Don't forget to specify the namespace request, though.