Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Őrhidi Mátyás <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/14 17:30:06 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink Kubernetes Operator 1.3.0 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink Kubernetes Operator 1.3.0.

Release highlights:

   - Upgrade to Fabric8 6.x.x and JOSDK 4.x.x
   - Restart unhealthy Flink clusters
   - Contribute the Flink Kubernetes Operator to OperatorHub
   - Publish flink-kubernetes-operator-api module separately

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2022/12/14/release-kubernetes-operator-1.3.0.html

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Maven artifacts for Flink Kubernetes Operator can be found at:
https://search.maven.org/artifact/org.apache.flink/flink-kubernetes-operator

Official Docker image for Flink Kubernetes Operator applications can be
found at: https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/flink-kubernetes-operator

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12352322

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
made this release possible!

Regards,

Matyas Orhidi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink Kubernetes Operator 1.3.0 released

Posted by Biao Geng <bi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!
Thanks a lot for the awesome work!

Best regards,