Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2020/07/01 21:59:43 UTC

Camel/Integration track plan

Hi planners,
Maria and myself have put together this plan for the Camel/Integration
track. Some of you might have suggestions, if so, please do reach out
to us.

We're going to run for two days out of three.

First day is reserved for sessions, which will be live or prerecorded
(based on the presenter's preference), lasting 30 minutes with
additional 10 minutes for live Q&A. All through the first day we'll
run a whiteboard (most likely using Miro) for folk to place
suggestions for discussion topics and lightning talks. At the start of
the day and in between the sessions we'll share the whiteboard and ask
folk to put their suggestions in. Through the day folk can vote on the
discussion topics, to help with the schedule for the second day.

On the second day, we're going to start with the discussions, each
topic running for 45 minutes with a 15min break in between on two or
three parallel streams, we anticipate 6 to 8 topics of discussion.
After the discussions we're going to have one hour reserved for the
panel on the future of software integration. And after that we're
going to have 10 minute long lightning talks (5 minutes of break in
between).

The submissions for the talks are coming in, based on those the first
day might end up being longer than four hours.

We haven't solidified all the details, but this is as detailed a plan
as we can deliver at this point.

zoran
--
Zoran Regvart