Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com> on 2011/03/31 00:19:27 UTC

Re: Hooking up Karaf Source with Eclipse?

Yep, use m2e for working with eclipse. This way youre able to debug
whithout any problems.

regards, Achim

Posted by Toni Menzel <to...@okidokiteam.com>.
Can you build it without eclipse ?
If not, check if you have set maven settings that override the repositories
set in the karaf poms.
(most prominently, that was my case, a local nexus instance).

If you can build with maven but still see errors in m2eclipse, then just
report what type of errors you get.

Toni

--
*Toni Menzel - http://www.okidokiteam.com*

Re: Hooking up Karaf Source with Eclipse?

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
thank you for the help, I managed to load 2.2.x branch with a weird
combination of eclipse:eclipse + m2eclipse's update dependency to get
it working.  No luck with trunk yet

I will need to digest Mike's suggestion and see how it turns out.

Thanks

Posted by mikevan <mv...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
Hey Dan,