Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rademacher Tobias <To...@grob.de> on 2003/05/15 12:14:52 UTC

AW: strange exception

Hi Kristine,

try to add velociy to the dependecies. But I wonder a little bit here.
Norally the site goal loads this dependency automatically.

Does maven site works when you call it by hand in each subproject?

Bye
Toby

Re: AW: strange exception

Posted by Kristine Weissbarth <kr...@sourcepark.de>.
yes, calling by hand works and in adding the dependency it now works
too. thanks