Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2016/11/01 12:35:42 UTC

ApacheCon Speaker Templates

I'm not having much luck contacting The Usual Suspects for ApacheCon
speaker templates, and I'm getting desperate. Can someone here please
throw together a speaker template for ApacheCon EU using the images on
apachecon.com?

Thanks

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Re: ApacheCon Speaker Templates

Posted by Hari Raj <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
  I am a new member in this community.I would be grateful if someone can
update me with the project that we are working with now.

--
Hariraj Kudiyirikkyal

Re: ApacheCon Speaker Templates

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Hi Benedikt,

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
Hi,

is using an ApacheCon speaker template mandatory? I usually present using
my company's template.

Regards,
Benedikt

Posted by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org>.