Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Supreeth Menon <su...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/01 10:09:39 UTC

Re: Introducing Myself to the community

Hello ,
I am writing to update of my contribution in  the  Mifos Community so far ,
I have submitted the following PR :

   -  Add Getting Started Doc to help new contributors to understand the
   code base #3097 :  https://github.com/openMF/community-app/pull/3098

I shall be contributing towards Mifos in the coming time and wish to learn
a lot from the community.