Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by cem2 <ce...@student.cs.ucc.ie> on 2002/03/14 19:04:01 UTC

Runtime error

Hallo everyone,

We are using Xerces2, just to parse a simple XML file for a final year project
as part of our degree course, and we are getting a run time error which is not
effecting the running of the project, but we would like to remove it as we
will be displaying this project as part of an Open Day.
We would be delighted if anyone could give us some clue as to why it is
generated.......

java.io.IOException: FileNotFound:
/root/aglets/public/org/apache/xerces/impl/xpath/regex/message.class
        at java.io.IOException.<init>(IOException.java:49)
        at
com.ibm.aglets.MAFAgentSystem_AgletsImpl$1.run(MAFAgentSystem_AgletsImpl.java:
369)
        at
com.ibm.aglets.MAFAgentSystem_AgletsImpl.readData(MAFAgentSystem_AgletsImpl.ja
va:366)
        at
com.ibm.aglets.MAFAgentSystem_AgletsImpl.fetch_class(MAFAgentSystem_AgletsImpl
.java:229)
        at
com.ibm.net.protocol.atp.URLConnectionForATP.getInputStream(URLConnectionForAT
P.java:127)
        at
com.ibm.aglets.tahiti.AgletClassLoader.loadResourceFromCodeBase(AgletClassLoad
er.java:556)
        at
com.ibm.aglets.tahiti.AgletClassLoader.access$000(AgletClassLoader.java:70)
        at
com.ibm.aglets.tahiti.AgletClassLoader$1.run(AgletClassLoader.java:317)
        at
com.ibm.aglets.tahiti.AgletClassLoader.getResourceAsByteArray(AgletClassLoader
.java:313)
        at
com.ibm.aglets.tahiti.AgletClassLoader.findByteCode(AgletClassLoader.java:185)
        at
com.ibm.aglets.tahiti.AgletClassLoader.loadClassFromCodeBase(AgletClassLoader.
java:444)
        at
com.ibm.aglets.tahiti.AgletClassLoader.findClassInternal(AgletClassLoader.java
(Compiled Code))         at
com.ibm.aglets.tahiti.AgletClassLoader.loadClass(AgletClassLoader.java(Compile
d Code))
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java(Compiled Code))
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.loadBundle(ResourceBundle.java:880)
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.findBundle(ResourceBundle.java:770)
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:609)
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:547)

.....there also seems to be more missing class file - "message_en.class",
etc.....

Any help would mean soooooo much to us!
Thanks in advance,
Clodagh