Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Sandeep Karnwal, Noida" <sk...@noida.hcltech.com> on 2002/11/07 11:15:40 UTC

checkbox always checked(help needed)

Hi! all
I am using multibox to display the multiple checkbox.
By default all checkbox should be checked. I am not able to find any of the
property of the multibox so that by default all checkbox should be checked.
What is the property of the multibox so that all check box should be checked
(when I display first time) or is there other way to do that.

Thanks in advance
Sandeep

Re: checkbox always checked(help needed)

Posted by "David M. Karr" <dm...@earthlink.net>.

    Sandeep> Hi! all
    Sandeep> I am using multibox to display the multiple checkbox.
    Sandeep> By default all checkbox should be checked. I am not able to find any of the
    Sandeep> property of the multibox so that by default all checkbox should be checked.
    Sandeep> What is the property of the multibox so that all check box should be checked
    Sandeep> (when I display first time) or is there other way to do that.

The checkbox in a multibox tag will be checked if the "value" attribute is
equal to one of the objects in the collection specified by the bean property.
If your page is fronted by an action where you can prepare the actionform in
this way, then it will always be checked.