Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Peri Subrahmanya <pe...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/30 15:51:41 UTC

Spring 3.0 with Apache 2.x

I wanted to use spring with apache 2.x and I found information on spring
modules. However it seems like spring modules is compliant with JSR 170
which is jackrabbit 1.x. Can someone verify if JCR 2.x works with Spring
similar to the spring modules, and if so any links for examples please?

Thanks
-PeriS

Re: Spring 3.0 with Apache 2.x

Posted by Emmanuel Hugonnet <eh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I agree with Alexander. I used to used spring-mdoules for creating a
JCR 1.0 repository with Spring, but this is not required anymore.
My only 'contribution' is to load spring property holder so that
jackrabbit can use them when resolving its own configuration.
You can check it github.com/ehsavoie/Silverpeas-Core look into the
feature_82 branch in the lib-core submodule as it is currently a work
in progress.
Emmanuel

Re: Spring 3.0 with Apache 2.x

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@adobe.com>.