Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Sriram G <sr...@cbayindia.com> on 2010/12/04 08:37:13 UTC

Need help in understanding parser output

Hi All,
I am experimenting opennlp for my own interest. Please help me in
understanding the concern described below.

The output of theopennlp parser is as below

  (TOP (NP (NP (DT The) (JJ quick) (JJ brown) (NN fox) (NNS jumps)) (PP
(IN over) (NP (DT the) (JJ lazy) (NN dog))) (. .)))

How to understand the tags like JJ NP DT etc Which document describes this

Thanks
Sriram G

Re: Need help in understanding parser output

Posted by Sriram G <sr...@cbayindia.com>.
On 12/4/2010 2:45 PM, Jörn Kottmann wrote:
> On 12/4/10 9:22 AM, Thilo Goetz wrote:
>> On 12/4/2010 08:37, Sriram G wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>> I am experimenting opennlp for my own interest. Please help me in
>>> understanding the concern described below.
>>>
>>> The output of theopennlp parser is as below
>>>
>>> (TOP (NP (NP (DT The) (JJ quick) (JJ brown) (NN fox) (NNS jumps)) (PP
>>> (IN over) (NP (DT the) (JJ lazy) (NN dog))) (. .)))
>>>
>>> How to understand the tags like JJ NP DT etc Which document
>>> describes this
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Sriram G
>>
>> Aren't you reading the responses to your message?
>>

> Looks like you missed the response, it can be found here:
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-opennlp-users/201012.mbox/%3C4CF8D300.4090800@cbayindia.com%3E
>

> Hope that helps,
> Jörn

Sorry i did not get any response might be because of some problems.
Thanks for the mail archive link. It really helped me.

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.