Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Thomas Cornet <th...@cornet.name> on 2003/05/04 02:08:25 UTC

[ANN] StrutsWizard released

       Hello :)

    Since I've seen many people having problems with wizards on their
webapp and since I had to develop some for a web application, I've decided
to write a little API to help managing wizard in a Struts environnement.

    Main features are : storing user inputs, accessing user inputs from
anywhere in the wizard, navigation to the previous step, navigation to any
previous step and form helpers. There is no interference with validations,
users handle it on their own way.

    As I'm far from being a Struts guru, any feedback is welcome. Hope this
could help people here.

          http://sourceforge.net/projects/strutswizard/

					Thomas