Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Randahl Fink Isaksen <ra...@rockit.dk> on 2005/10/10 18:37:11 UTC

Tomahawk: Missing styleClass attribute of t:dataList???

Is it really not possible to style the <li> elements generated by the
<t:dataList>? If I set the styleClass attribute I only get a class
attribute on the generated <ul> elements - NOT the generated <li>
elements. It looks something like

<ul class="myCssClass">
  <li>Some content</li>
</ul>

But what I want is

<ul class="myCssClass">
  <li class="myCssClass">Some content</li>
</ul>

The reason why I need this is the fact that different browsers have
different default margins and default paddings for the <li> element, so
if I do not explicitly specify which margin or padding I want for the
<li> element, I will get different looks on different browsers. For
instance, by default Mozilla Firefox adds a lot more space between <li>
elements than Opera.

Are there any work-arounds to this problem?

Thanks

Randahl

Re: Tomahawk: Missing styleClass attribute of t:dataList???

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Which version do you use?

I think I do remember me fixing this problem a while ago ;)

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at