Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by The Synapse ChatBot <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2005/11/02 18:00:02 UTC

REMINDER : Synapse IRC chat TOMORROW

Hi folks!

This is an automatic reminder that the weekly Synapse developer chat
will be occurring tomorrow, November 03, at:

7AM PST, 10AM EST, 3PM GMT, 9PM SLT

The chat takes place on the freenode IRC network, (use server
irc.freenode.net), on channel #apache-synapse, and is scheduled to last
one hour, though it may run longer.  Please join us!

Current topics can be found at http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Synapse.

If you need an IRC client for windows, check out http://www.mirc.com,
and http://www.mirc.com/links.html has some links to clients for other
OS's.

Thanks,
--The Synapse ChatBot

Re: REMINDER : Synapse IRC chat TOMORROW

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Folks

Lets move the chat.

I will do a poll on which timezones people are usually in.

Paul

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.