Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Nitin Damle <ni...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/04 05:50:03 UTC

how to store final csv into variables

Hi ,

I would like to store my dataflow csv into variables how to do it ?

How to give the csv path store In AWS S3 to csvlookuprecord processors

Or how to join the csv stote on AWS S2.

Thanks

Nitin

--

*  Thanks & Regards,*

*   Mob:-+919561515337*
*   Skype:-**nitin.damle5*

Re: how to store final csv into variables

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
I don't think there's an out of the box way to read the whole CSV file into
flowfile attributes. That said, you should strongly consider a different
approach because FlowFile variables are cached in memory for quick access.
You'll also find that the vast majority of NiFi's CSV-supporting features
won't be able to access the data.