Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sonny Sukumar <ss...@EcologyFund.net> on 2002/11/09 01:24:12 UTC

Sessions stomping on xsp:init-page!!

Hi guys,

I found that if I put the xmlns:xsp-session="http://apache.org/xsp/session/2.0" namespace in any XSP document, then xsp-init-page tag isn't processed.  Thus, all the variables I declare/initialize in xsp-init-page (which should go at the start of generate()) are nonexistent, which obviously causes compilation problems.

The only thing that gets put at the start of the generate method is:
Session session = request.getSession(true);.

Anybody know how to keep this from happening??

Btw, I'm using:
Cocoon 2.0.3
Tomcat 4.1.12
Redhat 7.3