Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by jinrongtong <ji...@apache.org> on 2023/05/10 13:20:29 UTC

​[DISCUSS] Preparing for the Release of Apache RocketMQ 5.1.1

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. It has been more than two months since our last release of version 5.1.0, during which we have fixed numerous issues to enhance stability. Therefore, I would like to initiate an email thread to discuss the plan for releasing Apache RocketMQ 5.1.1.

I will promptly organize the release notes. Kindly respond to this email if you have any suggestions or any important bugs that require merging.

Best regards,
RongtongJin

Re: ​[DISCUSS] Preparing for the Release of Apache RocketMQ 5.1.1

Posted by mxsm <lj...@gmail.com>.
+1

jinrongtong <ji...@apache.org> 于2023年5月10日周三 21:20写道: