Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com> on 2006/06/08 07:58:28 UTC

Friday SCA spec and recursive core update

Separating this into a new thread since the other one has a new
ongoing topic...

Some of the people are going to have trouble staying past 9.30PST for
the call to cover the new spec changes and core design. So, we are
going to have the meeting run from 7.30PST-9.30PST. I will circulate
dial-in information tomorrow once I deal with a few logistical
issues. Sorry to the left-coasters and people over in Europe...People
are obviously welcome to dial-in late or leave early.

Jim