Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dim <di...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/27 06:20:38 UTC

axis 1.3 SOAP intermediaries and WS-routing

Hi ,

I'm a newbie in services web's world.
I m using axis1.3 and I'm willing to implement a SOAP intermediaries... but
How to do it ...? :)

1) are Handlers  a solution..? ( and what about the W3 spec ...? are headers
deleted after beeing procceed.? How is done the routing..?)

2) Is WS-addressing absolutly necessary ...?

3) are axis soap1.3 and WS-addressing compatible..?

I'm a little loose as you can see ... if someone could light me ... :)

Or if you have URL with concrete examples ....!!!

thanks for the replies

dim