Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by noni_4444 <na...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/02 12:33:54 UTC

Help! how to change the repaint sequence?

I want to modify the following sequence

 - Window moved over Svgcanvas->Dom received event->BridgeContext receives
event->Graphic node updated->Update tracker receives event->SvgCanvas
queries update tracker to determine dirty regions.

 - Window moved over Svgcanvas->Graphic node retains its current
state->Update tracker receives event->SvgCanvas queries update tracker to
determine dirty regions.

I don't want DOM's state to be reflected on the canvas when a window is
moved over it. I am directly modifying the canvas using GVT. And i want to
GVT to persist its state when any external window is moved
over it. I cannot use JGVTComponent because i want to perform
animations/interactive operations on svg canvas.

Naveed