Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2007/09/24 21:23:03 UTC

Re: svn commit: r578553 - in /maven: artifact/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/artifact/ components/trunk/maven-project/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/project/ components/trunk/maven-project/src/test/java/org/apache/maven/project /imports/ compone

OK. My mistake for not making it clear where I wanted to add this.  I'll
try to revert this tonight (I'm in California).  I'll look at the other
options you've presented for moving this forward.

I should make it clear that I'm not just doing this for my employer (if I
was I'd be doing the work on company time). Rather, when I met with them
and saw what they were trying to do it became quite clear to me that there
is a serious problem.  This just seemed to me to be an easy to use way to
address the problem.

I'll try to make the problem and proposed usage when I post the proposal.

Ralph