Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2012/10/10 10:52:20 UTC

Ideas for Wicket 7

Hi,

I've created a page in CWIKI where we can collect ideas what could be
the roadmap for Wicket 7 -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Ideas+for+Wicket+7.0
Feel free to add your wishes.

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend

Re: Ideas for Wicket 7

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.
I think Wicket 7 should really aim for mobile market.

My proposal on WICKET-3813 just got an update and new patch from another
user who is also in need for that feature.

*Bruno Borges*
(11) 99564-9058
*www.brunoborges.com*

Re: Ideas for Wicket 7

Posted by Decebal Suiu <de...@asf.ro>.
Hi

Any chance to see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-3335
(Component Queuing) implemented in wicket 7?

I'm implementing an application as a service and I want to add a template
system as feature. The main idea is to allow a web designer to customize
(overwrite) some html files for a client of mine. It's ok now but there are
some constrains (I have a header panel in my template page, the header panel
contains a menu, ... and maybe a customer wants the menu on left sidebar). I

Re: Ideas for Wicket 7

Posted by tetsuo <ro...@gmail.com>.
"While we opted to not require servlet 3 for wicket 6, it has bitten
us a couple of times solving issues in wicket 6." ?