Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2014/11/05 19:47:07 UTC

Re: OFBiz/BigFish: Indian Retailer Religare Wellness goes live!

Le 31/10/2014 12:57, Nick Rosser a écrit :
> Unfortunately this list is a little difficult to find for anyone new to OFBiz. After going to the main ofbiz.org, under "Documentation", it's a hard
> to find link "Users of Apache OFBiz".
>
> I tried in the past to get this promoted to a main link within the Home Page. As we all know, almost all sites have a very prominent "Clients" or
> "Customers" link in order to provide viewers easy access to this information. I also feel that the "Service Providers" should also be more prominent.
>
> At the time of my request it was felt that for an open-source project the current structure was appropriate.
>
> Maybe this is the time to revisit this? I would like to see a main navbar link of "users" from the ofbiz.org home page. Failing that, perhaps we can
> have it more prominent within the "documentation" page? Suggest that we could have a heading (like "Introduction" or "wikis") that showcases "Users
> of OFBiz".

What about a references entry in the main menu. Then a wiki page with at least these 2 pages
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Users (maybe need to be rewritten to make the links to other pages more clear)
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Service+Providers

Jacques

OFBiz/BigFish: Philadelphia Jeweler completely redesigns their site

Posted by Nick Rosser <nr...@solveda.com>.
All,

I thought that this would be interesting to the community. One of our
clients completely redesigned their site recently. In and of itself not
particularly revolutionary but the way it was accomplished was quite
impressive.

In a nutshell, the entire redesign was accomplished by changing the CSS
styling. Of course there were some additional visual assets made
available but ultimately a creative designer was able to completely
transform the site. It now has a new modern look-and-feel and is
particularly effective for small devices.

Check out www.ihatestevensinger.com. Play around with resizing the
browser to simulate iPad, phone usage -- the user experience is actually
better, imo, on these smaller devices.

For more info: http://bigfish.solveda.com

Nick

Re: OFBiz/BigFish: Indian Retailer Religare Wellness goes live!

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes, I was unsure of that. I reverted

Jacques

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Done

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Re: OFBiz/BigFish: Fashion and Grocery Retailer goes live in India!

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Amazing :-o http://ofbiz.markmail.org/search/?q=sabu.sumit%40gmail.com#query:sabu.sumit%40gmail.com+page:1+mid:e5bu6ewl4yrnco4o+state:results

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Sumit Sabu <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

Posted by Anil Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Adoption of OFBiz in companies of the size of Vishal Mega Mart will help
growing the community.

Regards
Anil Patel

Thanks and Regards
Anil Patel
COO
Hotwax Media Inc
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com/
ApacheCon US 2014 Silver Sponsor
http://na.apachecon.com/sponsor/our-sponsors

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@tcs.com>.
Many Congratulations Nick!

--
Thanks & Regards
Sumit Pandit

Another OFBiz success story! Vishal Mega Mart went live recently, take a

Posted by Nick Rosser <nr...@solveda.com>.
+1