Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Franz Ruebe <fr...@hotmail.com> on 2005/06/13 19:57:40 UTC

Search function only in one page

Hi,

due to several demands, I want to implement the lucene search-form in just
one page, available over  the site navigation-menu.

How to insert a form with the action=/lenya/bcd/live/../search-live/lucene
in this page?

My tries with formwizard to insert a form brought:
RELAX NG Validation failed: java.lang.Exception: Could not load schema!
/opt/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/bcd/config/doctypes/schemas/xhtml/modules/object.rng:24:26:
error: duplicate attribute "class"

But was this the right attempt?

Any help welcome.

Franz

Re: Search function only in one page

Posted by Franz Ruebe <fr...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Hubertus,

>>So why it's called formwizard?
>
>Because it is/uses a form to let you edit stuff. As opposed to fancy
>WYSIWYG editors.

thanks anyway, I'm a bit embarrassed about the know obviously meaning of the
name ...

Still got a problem with inserting forms.
I tried the following: I edited the contextmenu.xml of bxe to let me insert
a form tag. That works and he asks me for an action for the form.
But no way I'm trying, I can't insert an input field (BXE says not allowed
in XHTML ??), even if I comment it in the "don't show section" of the
contextmenu.xml.

Any ideas?

Posted by Hubertus Groepper <hu...@groepper.com>.
Am 13.06.2005 um 21:22 schrieb Franz Ruebe:

> So why it's called formwizard?

Because it is/uses a form to let you edit stuff. As opposed to fancy
WYSIWYG editors.
I know, not helpful in your case, still...
hubertus

RE: Search function only in one page

Posted by Franz Ruebe <fr...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

due to fact of my stupidity, this:
>My tries with formwizard to insert a form brought:
>RELAX NG Validation failed: java.lang.Exception: Could not load schema!
>/opt/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/bcd/config/doctypes/schemas/xhtml/modules/object.rng:24:26:
>error: duplicate attribute "class"
was the result of an (very old) old-pub-configuration-try ...

But I still have no clue how to insert a form in my pub. The formwizard
works now, but only let me insert tables, paragraphs, headline..., but no
form... So why it's called formwizard?

Thanks in advance for patience and help

Franz