Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by vi...@thepenguin.org on 2013/08/22 14:24:38 UTC

manager quick guide

Hey:

I am trying to understand how the manager works, so I just want to implement it simply with a blank tomcat and the sample.war. I am finding the documentation to be unclear, although it is probably my lack of experience that is tripping me up. Can anyone tell me what steps are required to allow the manager to work with a simple app installed at localhost:1919:/sample? I would greatly appreciate any pointers here!

Thanks,
Captain Vick

Re: manager quick guide

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.