Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Kirk Storer <ba...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/30 21:35:32 UTC

Code Line Breaks

I am transforming an xml file into xhtml, which is
working.

Currently each portion of the xslt generated code is
on a single, extremely long line.

Is there anyway to put line breaks in the code so that
it is more readable. I tried escape n like you would
use in perl or php, but no luck.

Thanks,
Kirk

Re: Code Line Breaks

Posted by Robin Wyles <ro...@robinwyles.com>.
Make sure the XHTML serializer component definition in your main
sitemap has <indent>yes</indent> declared, like this:

     <map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.xhtml"
mime-type="text/html" name="xhtml" pool-grow="2" pool-max="64"
pool-min="2" src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer">
		<doctype-public>-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0
Transitional//EN</doctype-public>
		<doctype-system>http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-
transitional.dtd</doctype-system>
		<omit-xml-declaration>yes</omit-xml-declaration>
		<encoding>iso-8859-1</encoding>
		<indent>yes</indent>
     </map:serializer>

robin.