Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Edmund Wong <ed...@belfordhk.com> on 2009/04/01 05:12:16 UTC

Re: Subversion/apache problem

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:38:46 -0600, Howard Vanfleet wrote

> I am building, installing and configuring Subversion to run with
> Apache2.2. I am building on SUSE SLES 10.1. I had Subversion v1.5.6
> build and installed and working on this platform.
>
> I configured, made and installed again with the Subversion 1.6
> source and when I restart apache I get this error.
>
> httpd2-prefork: Syntax error on line 113 of /etc/apache2/httpd.conf:
> Syntax error on line 34 of /etc/apache2/sysconfig.d/loadmodule.conf:
> Cannot load /usr/lib64/apache2/mod_dav_svn.so into server:
> /usr/local/lib/libsvn_subr-1.so.0: undefined symbol: apr_hash_clear

This might be a bit off the target; but, is your Apache also
compiled against the same APR/APR-UTIL libraries as 1.6?

Edmund

--
"Pax tecum"

RE: Re: Subversion/apache problem

Posted by Howard Vanfleet <va...@ldschurch.org>.
Thanks for the reply.
I installed Apache from Yast.
Do I need to download the source and build it from scratch? :-(

this is how I built Subversion:
./configure --with-apxs=/usr/sbin/apxs2 --without-berkeley-db
make
make install

Thanks,
HV