Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Supun Malinga <aw...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/23 09:12:56 UTC

How to deploy the Tomee samples in standalone Tomee

Hi,

I'm trying to test out the Tomee samples to learn. I built the samples and
saw they have junit test case that runs the sample then and there at the
test case. But I'm trying to deploy the samples in standalone
Tomee(/Tomee++).

When I built the samples most of them give .jar files. What's the way I can
deploy these?. Appreciate if someone can help with the steps. I did check
the documentation and mail archives but couldn't find anything useful..

thanks,
Supun Malinga

Re: How to deploy the Tomee samples in standalone Tomee

Posted by Supun Malinga <aw...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks a lot for the help. I could get the samples working and try out few
samples.

thanks,

Supun Malinga

Posted by Supun Malinga <aw...@gmail.com>.