Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> on 2005/04/27 19:55:20 UTC

Apache2::Request missing $VERSION

I know I haven't been following along, so maybe this is wrong, but
Apache2::Request is missing $VERSION, so if I want to add it as a
prerequisite in Makefile.PL I get

  Warning: prerequisite Apache2::Request 2.05 not found. We have unknown
version.

is this intentional?

--Geoff

Re: Apache2::Request missing $VERSION

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.
Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> writes:

> I know I haven't been following along, so maybe this is wrong, but
> Apache2::Request is missing $VERSION, so if I want to add it as a
> prerequisite in Makefile.PL I get
>
>   Warning: prerequisite Apache2::Request 2.05 not found. We have unknown
> version.
>
> is this intentional?

Nope thanks- should now be fixed in trunk.
--
Joe Schaefer