Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by 孙泽嵩 <sz...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> on 2020/05/07 06:03:54 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache IoTDB (incubating) 0.9.3 RC1 release

Hi,

If having any questions about 0.9.3 RC1, please discuss in this thread : )

Best,
-----------------------------------
Zesong Sun
School of Software, Tsinghua University

孙泽嵩
清华大学 软件学院

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache IoTDB (incubating) 0.9.3 RC1 release

Posted by 孙泽嵩 <sz...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Many thanks, Xiangdong and Julian!

I’ve noticed the minor issues that Christofer and Xiangdong pointed out in the VOTE thread.

I’d like to fix them in master later, and remind the RM of 0.10.0 to double check with these issues.

Best,

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,