Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Rupesh M G <Ru...@ibsplc.com> on 2009/08/07 07:08:01 UTC

Re: global transactions

Hello Luciano,

        I would like to try implementing global transactions in Tuscany.
Kindly give some idea about the scope of work to achieve the following
target.

My requirement is to invoke a transactional SCA service (BPEL) from a
non-SCA client.
This in turn invokes many synchronous calls on various SCA services
(spring/ java/ BPEL) as well as external web services.

Currently, I'm not planning to use SDOs. The individual impl.spring
components get hibernate DAOs injected in their respective spring context
files.

Regards,
Rupesh

From:
Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>
To:
user@tuscany.apache.org
Cc:
dev@tuscany.apache.org
Date:
07/17/2009 07:49 PM
Re: global transactions

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 6:00 AM, Rupesh M G<Ru...@ibsplc.com>
wrote:

> Hello Friend,
>
>         Kindly give me some information / sample to start implementing
> global transactions in Tuscany.
>
> I read the specifications for policy & transactions, but could not find
any
> sample to start with.

If you are planning just to use the Transaction Policy, we don't have
that support fully implemented in Tuscany. But you are welcome to help
us finish the support for Transaction Policy and we will be more then
happy to help you.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk

DISCLAIMER:

"The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication.
IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy,
adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any
attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses
or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."