Posted to dev@directmemory.apache.org by Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/15 14:27:20 UTC

ApacheCon

Since there are some new folk around here I thought I'd take a mail to
point out that ApacheCon NA is coming soon:

http://na11.apachecon.com/

--tim

Re: ApacheCon

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 2:27 PM, Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Since there are some new folk around here I thought I'd take a mail to
> point out that ApacheCon NA is coming soon:
>
> http://na11.apachecon.com/
>
> --tim

Jumping on the thread to say you setup a meetup there :
http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ApacheMeetupsNa11

Julien

Re: ApacheCon

Posted by "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@gmail.com>.
It should be a great event - I'm really sorry it is half world away from me
:(

Re: ApacheCon

Posted by Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.