Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Viswanathan J <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/14 22:48:47 UTC

Map the hbase column qualifier which is in byte type to phoenix table view

Hi,

How to map the HBase column qualifier which is in byte type(highlighted
below) to the view in phoenix?

eg.,

\x00\x00\x00\x0B    column=fact:\x05, timestamp=1460666736042,
value=\x02\x9E.\x8A

Please help.

Viswa.J

Re: Map the hbase column qualifier which is in byte type to phoenix table view

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
It is not currently possible to use a \0 byte value in column names (i.e. for
the cq), but please feel free to file a JIRA.

Posted by Viswanathan J <ja...@gmail.com>.
Please help on this.

Posted by Viswanathan J <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anil,

Posted by anil gupta <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vishwanathan,

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta

Re: Map the hbase column qualifier which is in byte type to phoenix table view

Posted by Viswanathan J <ja...@gmail.com>.
Please help.