Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Dy...@Sun.COM on 2007/11/16 19:40:06 UTC

Regression?

According to

http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/tinderbox_trunk15/jvm1.5/testing/Limited/index.html

it seems like DataSourceTest has failed consistently since rev 595050

and the change since the previous (OK) rev was

Changes from 594925/595037 to 595050:
r595047 | mamta | 2007-11-14 21:50:34 +0100 (Wed, 14 Nov 2007) | 10 lines

DERBY-3172

Change the Network Server code so that when the Network Server is shutdown, any api on Connection object will
raise a Connection error event (similar to what is done in embedded mode). This also required me changing the
disconnectError from -4999 to 40000(to match embedded). This change was made client.am.SqlCode. I have added tests
for all the apis on Connection object in DataSourceTest. Had to change couple tests which were testing for
-4999. Now they look for 40000. I will merge this change into 10.3 and run tests there before committing the changes
in 10.3 codeline.

U    java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/system/nstest/NsTest.java
U    java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/jdbcapi/DataSourceTest.java
U    java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/derbynet/BadConnectionTest.java
U    java/client/org/apache/derby/client/ClientPooledConnection.java
U    java/client/org/apache/derby/client/am/SqlCode.java
U    java/client/org/apache/derby/client/am/LogicalConnection.java
Updated to revision 595050.
595050 URL: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/code/trunk

Anyone looking at this?

--
dt

Re: Regression?

Posted by Dy...@Sun.COM.
Mamta Satoor <ms...@gmail.com> writes:

> FYI, I just commited a change with 595803 which should take care of
> test failure.

Thanks for fixing this Mamta :)

(and Myrna for sending the info :)

--
dt

Re: Regression?

Posted by Mamta Satoor <ms...@gmail.com>.
FYI, I just commited a change with 595803 which should take care of
test failure.

Mamta

Re: Regression?

Posted by Mamta Satoor <ms...@gmail.com>.