Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Cook <sk...@skull.co.nz> on 2006/06/26 16:02:08 UTC

Postfix content filter/milter

Are there any postfix users out there who can recommend a way to delete
mail based on spamassassin results? Specifically I need to know how to
use a content filter or milter, and which one to use.

Cheers!

Re: Postfix content filter/milter

Posted by "--[UxBoD]--" <ux...@splatnix.net>.
http://www.mailscanner.info

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content
by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.

Re: Postfix content filter/milter

Posted by Ralf Hildebrandt <Ra...@charite.de>.
* Michael Andersson <mi...@swemic.net>:

> By far the best method is to use "amavisd-new" together with Postfix!

Amen to that

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (i.A. des IT-Zentrums)         Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Charite - Universitätsmedizin Berlin            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155

Re: Postfix content filter/milter

Posted by Michael Andersson <mi...@swemic.net>.
Justin Cook wrote:
> Are there any postfix users out there who can recommend a way to
> delete mail based on spamassassin results? Specifically I need to know
> how to use a content filter or milter, and which one to use.
>
> Cheers!

By far the best method is to use "amavisd-new" together with Postfix!
Amavisd-New -->  http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/
Postfix conf ---> http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/README.postfix.txt

/Micke

RE: Postfix content filter/milter