Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Udovichenko, Nellya" <ne...@intel.com> on 2006/09/06 17:11:38 UTC

RE: Transaction isolation level in TranQL

Hello, Matt!

I have downloaded Geronimo-1.1.1-rc2 and see TranQL version is 1.3 there instead of 1.3.1

I expected.

Kevan Miller wrote that's due to there haven't been any changes to TranQL since 1.3

(see topic "TranQL version in Geronimo-1.1.1-rc1" yesterday).

Does it mean the support for transaction isolation level setting would only be

available in TranQL 1.4?

Nellya.

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
I was planning on some changes to TranQL for CMP support but didn't get them completed on time.  I
thought it would be unfair to hold up the release because of my delinquency so I regressed to 1.3.
The changes should be in 1.1.2 or 1.2.