Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2016/01/21 23:11:02 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release apache-calcite-1.6.0 (release candidate 1)

Thanks to everyone who has tested the release candidate and given
their comments and votes.

The tally is as follows.

3 binding +1s:
Alan Gates
Jesus Camacho Rodriguez
Julian Hyde

1 non-binding +1s:
Josh Elser

No 0s or -1s.

Therefore I am delighted to announce that the proposal to release
Apache Calcite 1.6.0 has passed.

Thanks everyone. We’ll now roll the release out to the mirrors.

The master branch is now open for commits.

Julian

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release apache-calcite-1.6.0 (release candidate 1)

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
You’re right! Sorry, James.

The revised tally is as follows.

4 binding +1s:
Alan Gates
James Taylor
Jesus Camacho Rodriguez
Julian Hyde

1 non-binding +1s:
Josh Elser

No 0s or -1s.

The result is the same: the vote passed.

Julian

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
You forgot my vote. :-(