Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2018/05/29 04:37:49 UTC

[MODERATED EMAIL] Does anybody know how to deploy ofbiz 16.11.04 on jboss7

Hi Gaurav,

Your email has been moderated, Please subscribe to mailing
http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwax.co

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
You have to research on to find out a way of doing that. But not in current OFBiz documentation or maybe just to get ideas.

HTH

Jacques

Posted by ga...@gmail.com, ga...@gmail.com.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.