Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kristine Weissbarth <kr...@sourcepark.de> on 2003/06/30 14:04:21 UTC

checkstyle problem

hi,

I'm sorry I know checkstyle has been discussed a lot. I tried to find an
answer in the mailing archive but it seems that no entry matches my
problem.
Everytime I try to run maven generating the checkstyle report I get the
following exceptions.

Might the maven-checkstyle-plugin-1.1 be the problem? Do I need the
newer version? Or do I have to declare something additional for a
checkstyle report?

Thanks.

---------- errormessage:

ASTIdentifier : java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.commons.jexl.util.introspection.UberspectImpl$VelMethodImpl.invoke(UberspectImpl.java:304)
	at org.apache.commons.jexl.parser.ASTMethod.execute(ASTMethod.java:56)
	at
org.apache.commons.jexl.parser.ASTReference.execute(ASTReference.java:106)
	at
org.apache.commons.jexl.parser.ASTReference.value(ASTReference.java:88)
	at
org.apache.commons.jexl.ExpressionImpl.evaluate(ExpressionImpl.java:123)
	at
org.apache.commons.jelly.expression.jexl.JexlExpression.evaluate(JexlExpression.java:115)
	at
org.apache.commons.jelly.expression.jexl.JexlExpressionFactory$ExpressionSupportLocal.evaluate(JexlExpressionFactory.java:168)

	at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:573)
Caused by: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out
of range: -29
	at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1476)
	at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1443)
	... 152 more