Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sudhir <su...@infolead.com> on 2002/08/01 23:14:17 UTC

Namespace for operation

I have a WSDL which is split into two. I have a tool which generates the client by inspecting the wsdl. But for this particular WSDL, I am having a weird problem.
It is expecting a portion of the soapAction("SoapDemo/FindDog.findDog " for findDog service) as the namespace for operation. Is this in accordance with the specs? If I generate a client according to this then the service works fine, or else it is throwing fault.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Sudhir

Hiroshima..45........Tjernobil..86........Windows..95....