Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Ma...@apropos.com on 2002/06/04 21:39:02 UTC

[VOTE] New committer: Sean Sullivan

I would like to nominate Sean Sullivan as a committer for the Jakarta
Commons project.  Sean has been active in providing patches and support the
HttpClient project over the last several months and I think he would be a
good addition to the community.

Marc Saegesser

Re: [VOTE] New committer: Sean Sullivan

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 15:39, Marc.Saegesser@apropos.com wrote:
> I would like to nominate Sean Sullivan as a committer for the Jakarta
> Commons project.  Sean has been active in providing patches and support the
> HttpClient project over the last several months and I think he would be a
> good addition to the community.

Sean's CVS privs are now up! Welcome Sean!

> Marc Saegesser

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: [VOTE] New committer: Sean Sullivan

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> I would like to nominate Sean Sullivan as a committer for the Jakarta
> Commons project.  Sean has been active in providing patches and support
the
> HttpClient project over the last several months and I think he would be a
> good addition to the community.

+1.

Remy

Re: [VOTE] New committer: Sean Sullivan

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 15:39, Marc.Saegesser@apropos.com wrote:
> I would like to nominate Sean Sullivan as a committer for the Jakarta
> Commons project.  Sean has been active in providing patches and support the
> HttpClient project over the last several months and I think he would be a
> good addition to the community.

+1

> Marc Saegesser

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: [VOTE] New committer: Sean Sullivan

Posted by Juozas Baliuka <ba...@centras.lt>.
+1

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: [VOTE] New committer: Sean Sullivan

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@socialchange.net.au>.
+1

Welcome!

--Jeff

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 15:39, Marc.Saegesser@apropos.com wrote:
> I would like to nominate Sean Sullivan as a committer for the Jakarta
> Commons project.  Sean has been active in providing patches and support the
> HttpClient project over the last several months and I think he would be a
> good addition to the community.

I take it Sean isn't a committer on any other apache project because I
don't see his name in /etc/passwd. Is this correct? If so just get Sean
to send me his email address and the login he would like and I'll get
his account set up.

> Marc Saegesser

jvz.

Jason van Zyl