Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Ruffin <jr...@midsouth.rr.com> on 2003/01/21 14:28:27 UTC

tomcat4.1.18 & iis5 - new user

<new user>
I'm running win2k, tc4.1.18, iis5, j2sdk1.4.1.

I've added the the isapi_redirect.dll to the "IIS Manager".
Question 1: Is this SOP or should I add it to all websites iis is managing?

I can run the examples from http://localhost/examples with no problem.

I have another website that I'm hosting, let's call it widget.com.  I can't get iis to forward widget.com jsp's to tomcat.

I know I need to read up on server.xml and I plan to today, but for now :
Question 2 - is there something I need to do in order for non-localhost websites on iis to forward .jsp requests to tomcat?
</new user>

<config settings>
==== uriworkermap.properties ====
# Default worker to be used through our mappings
default.worker=ajp13
# Sites to be redirected to Tomcat
/examples=$(default.worker)
/examples/*=$(default.worker)
/app1=ajp13
/app1/*=ajp13

==== end uriworkermap.properties ====

==== worker.properties ====
#NOTE: I'm just going to list the uncommented lines
workers.tomcat_home=C:\Tomcat 4.1
workers.java_home=C:\j2sdk1.4.1
ps=\
worker.list=ajp13