Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Nayak Vishal <Vi...@nsb.no> on 2008/10/13 16:56:47 UTC

Jackrabbit APi thorugh Apache wicket

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to access Jackrabbit API(talking to Alfresco ) thorugh
Apache wicket.

Regards
Vishal

Does Jackrabbit supports Metadata ?

Posted by Nayak Vishal <Vi...@nsb.no>.
Hello everyone,

Does Jackrabbit support Metadata ? Have any one experienced any problems
?

Jackrabbit is a complete JCR implementation. Does JCR 170 supports
metadata ?

I am not sure ...Could you please suggest me ? Your views are
appreciated

Regards
Vishal Nayak

Re: Jackrabbit APi thorugh Apache wicket

Posted by Martin Voigt <vo...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

have a look at Igor's brix:

http://code.google.com/p/brix-cms/

It's a wicket CMS that uses JCR and Jackrabbit.

Regards,
Martin

Posted by wicket user <di...@googlemail.com>.
i have written some classes to access items in Jackrabbit repository and
as Edmund mentioned it was specific to my node types and repository.

Alternatively you can look at Brix http://code.google.com/p/brix-cms/

Cheers
Dipu

Posted by Edmund Urbani <em...@liland.org>.