Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU> on 2000/07/22 02:40:33 UTC

Re: Using DOC++ for Apache docs.

They are all pretty ugly, which probably means ScanDoc is the best
way to go if the presentation is template-based.  It would be nice
to add definition-use cross-references to the HTML, like lxr does,
but that can wait until someone gets bored.

....Roy

Re: Using DOC++ for Apache docs.

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
I probably should have mentioned that the other nice thing about ScanDoc,
is that it is possible to extend the template with new keywords.  And yes,
they are all pretty ugly.

The other option, is to decide on a format that WE like, and either write
our own, or modify one of these tools to deal with it.  :-)

Ryan

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> They are all pretty ugly, which probably means ScanDoc is the best
> way to go if the presentation is template-based.  It would be nice
> to add definition-use cross-references to the HTML, like lxr does,
> but that can wait until someone gets bored.
>
> ....Roy

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131